Hi and welcome to «Tell me, panda» 🙂
How to study abroad? Where to study? How to get a scholarship? So many questions, right? Ask panda. Why panda? Because it is nice 🙂 White and black and Asian (remember this picture 😉 ?) and it wants us to be citizens of the world. So do I.
I am Elina and I launched this project to help students all over the world share their experience of studying abroad. Here you will find useful tips, reviews on the programs and inspiring stories.
And you? Did you study abroad? Do you want to encourage others with your story? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Five facts about me:
- I am Russian (but no, I don’t enjoy cold weather…) and I live in Paris
- I do love Moscow (if you have never been there you should visit it one day. I promise you will like my city 🙂
- I have graduated from french business school ESCP Europe (double degree program with Higher School of Economics in Moscow)
- I am inspired by children’s books, Parisian streets and passionate people
- I run a blog on Instagram where I share my experience in French Art De Vivre 🇫🇷Click here to follow me🙂
Let’s keep in touch and have a great day!